image credit: maapu
In this month’s First Friday Favorites, I’ve compiled a list of 7 useful tools and resources to improve your website or blog and assist you with your Internet marketing efforts.
Here are my favorite picks for September 2009…
- 14 Dofollow Backlink Resources – One of the best ways to get backlinks to boost up your search engine rankings is to submit your site to pages that are indexed and allow dofollow links, preferably with custom anchor text. Also check out last month’s favorites for more dofollow sites.
- 137 Small Business Twitter Tips (PDF download) – Here’s a great collection of small business Twitter tips from actual Twitter users. They have some really great tips! It’s in PDF format so you can download and save it to your desktop for future reference.
- 10 Awesome Ways to Integrate Twitter With Your Website – I recently posted this resource on Twitter and what I got back was a lot of good feedback and retweets, so I feel it is worthy of posting it again here in case you missed it. For more great tips like these, be sure to follow me on Twitter.
- 10 Killer WordPress Hacks – If you own a WordPress blog, you’ve probably spent a considerable amount of time trying to customize your blog to look and function a particular way. With these WordPress hacks, you can now get it dones without the use of plugins. The advantage of using hacks over plugins is that hacks uses less bandwidth and loading time on your blog, which in turn gives your visitors a better experience.
- The 30 Free SEO Tools You Must Know – This list of free SEO tools will consist a mixture of web based tools, standalone software, and Firefox extensions. Some of my favorite tools in this list are Link Diagnosis and SeoQuake.
- One-Click English Dictionary and Thesaurus for Windows – WordWeb is a comprehensive one-click English thesaurus and dictionary for Windows. It can be used to look up words from almost any program, showing definitions, synonyms and related words. I love this free software! I find myself using this almost everyday to help me expand my vocabulary.
- 73 Ways to Become a Better Writer – I’m sure everybody wants to become a better writer. The more your write, the better you become as a writer. If you want more writing tips, check out my free report on “How to Write Like a Maniac.” You can download it here.
That’s it for this month’s favorite Internet marketing tools and resources. If you find it useful, make sure to bookmark it. Stay tune for next month’s favorites!
P.S. If you enjoyed this post, please let me know by commenting below.